Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Sep 4, 2010

Nike Shoes


Today's afternoon I went to a shopping mall to claim my brother hand phone warranty back because there is some problem with the software. After that I've hang around the mall while waiting for the time to show 4:30pm because I need to fetch my brother at 5pm. Well, that is not the point here.
The point is that I'm very impressed with this one latest Nike shoes since I haven't buy my new shoes for almost 1 year oredy.. T.T I think I need to buy this one but the price is very "choke my blood" (cekik darah laa..) which is RM249.90..
"I need money right now, where are you???..Please come to me"..haha.. I wish my parents read this post so they knows what I want or else anyone of you out there help me buy this please..haha.

"Have A Nice Day"

p/s: sorry for my poor english

3 comments:

  1. u know, u can sing out tat song,
    "all i want for christmas is you"

    it linger in my mind as u wish for it to be read by ur parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i sing that song, still i'm gonna wait for 3 months for christmas to come..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneaker bot script Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...