Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Sep 13, 2010

Mesut Ozil


Woow!!...That's all I can say when I saw Mesut Ozil play with Real Madrid yesterday morning against Osasuna..They have won the match by defeating Osasuna 1 - 0 and Ricardo Carvalho is the hero when he scored his first goal for the team since his arrival at Real Madrid just a few week before the match..

It's the second time I've seen Real Madrid match this season with their new player Mesut Ozil. But only this match against Osasuna I've realized that Mesut Ozil is a creative player and for me, he is more similar to the legendary Real Madrid and France International midfielder Zenedine Zidane. No wonder he was awarded as a man of the match for this match along side with Ricardo Carvalho. Hopefully, Real Madrid will have a great season with Jose Mourinho as the coach which is also known as "The Special One"..

"All The Best Real Madrid"
"Hala Madrid"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...