Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Sep 18, 2010

Movie Review

This few days, I fill my free time by watching movie at home.
Well, the movie that I've watched is Lagenda Budak Setan. This movie is an adaptation from Ahadiat Akashah's novel with the same title which is one of the best selling novel in 1980s.


Synopsis:
Kasyah (Farid Kamil) is a troublemaker in high school but things change when he meets Ayu (Lisa Surihani) and she accepts him. However, Kasyah has to go to a village to complete his thesis which forces him to part with Ayu. Ayu then meets her ex-lover Azmi (Que Haidar) who is an abuser.

My comment for this movie is..Firstly I never read this LBS novel but I like this movie a lot. I've read a lot of negative comment out there about this movie. This is probably just because there are comparing the film with the novel itself..Hmm..maybe it's true because the development of the character is too fast and some of the plot are very short. One thing that I curious about this movie is, were there no telephone to be used in the scene?? Especially when Kasyah need to find Ayu..Hmm, I think this scene should be added in the movie to show that Kasyah try to find Ayu when he finish his study. Only then he will looking for Suzana (Raja Farah) to ask about Ayu..

No matter what, I like this movie when there is Lisa Surihani who played Ayu character. She have improved a lot in her acting since her first movie in I'm Not Single a few years ago especially her facial expression..I like it..And there is also Que Haidar who played Azmi character. It's look real when he slap Ayu during they are quarrel. I feel like I'm would be there to protect Ayu from being slap and hit by Azmi with his barely hand..hehe. Such a great acting by Que Haidar..I like it too.. The choice of Farid Kamil as the hero in this movie should be a good choice because he is one of my fav M'sian actor other than Shaheizy Sam and Aaron Aziz. He is suitable choice for the "jiwang" character.. One more thing I like about this movie is when Fazura played the Kate character. She was beautiful and captured my heart everytime she appeared on the screen.. :) But that doesn't mean she's beautiful than Lisa Surihani (that's just my opinion).. :)

Well that's all I could write about this movie and my rating for this movie is 4/5. You need to watch this movie yourself and support our local film industry. It's not that easy to make a film that could satisfied all the audience...Oh ya, lastly, the OST for this movie is great, by Gio entitled Bila Cinta.. :)

"Have A Nice Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...