Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Sep 8, 2010

My 1st Real Madrid Jersey

Yeah..finally I have own a jersey of my favorite football team
Real Madrid FC and I choose away kit...I bought it this evening while my cousin bought a Manchester United FC jersey. It such a long wait for me to have this jersey untill today I manage to buy it with my own money..Eventhough it's not an A, AA or AAA graded jersey but still I am happy & should be proud wearing this jersey..hehe
&
for sure this 1 is not enough..Still I wanted the original Real Madrid FC jersey
plus I want to have Spain, Japan, Argentina, Malaysia
Chelsea, AC Milan and Barcelona jerseys..huuhh..(tamak!!!) and btw...

"Good Night"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...