Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Mar 25, 2009

Tagged By Jojo

1) Do you think you're hot?
+Hot..i'm hot when i'm getting angry..haha

2) Upload your favourite picture of you.

3) Why do you like that picture?
+I got a long n nice hair that time..hehe

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
+Last time when I was at Pizza restaurant...

5) The last song you listened to?
+Hidup Bersama..hehehe...

6) What are you doing now besides this?
+Listen to music...Music is my life...

People I tag :
+momo...
+kicko...
+paan...
+jai...

Who is number 1?
+The best one...

Say something about number 5.
+Family member in my family...

How about number 3?
+My birth month...

Who is number 2?
+I can't think about it right now...my head is overload..haha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...