Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Mar 13, 2009

1 & 23 Years Old...

Now its 1213 o'clock at the midnight, it's 13 Mac already..It's the day that I was born 23 years ago..My age increasing 1 year to be 23. Hopefully it would be a great number since a lot of things I have not achieve yet..Besides, it's also the day I've create this blog last year..I already post a lot..Also a lot of change I've made through my blog since the day I've create it..Still I want to improve the layout and and the content itself to make it more interesting..I got the name for this blog from one of the Metallica song entitled Sweetamber..But the name is not avalaible, then it became Sweetamberz..Thanks to all who have wish for my b'day..And to anyone who celebrate b'day today, I wish you all a happy b'day too..Have a nice day!!!..

2 comments:

  1. ngeee! have i wish u before? then, here's one...

    apy birthday to you
    you are bone in the zoo
    apy birthday
    apy birthday
    apy birthday to adryne ;)

    wish u success in whatever you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei..didn't realize got comment here..
    Anyway TQ 4 the wish EnAid..
    Wish u luck too..

    *i'm not a bone in the zoo..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...