Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Aug 25, 2010

It's Just My Only Dreams

When I was a young boy..I always wanted to be a Pilot. But afraid that the plane would crash so I change to become an Engineer..But then I change my mind again becoz afraid that the subject learn to be an Engineer is very tough. Moreover I didn't like math subject so much..And again I change my mind to become an Architect because I like drawing..What was on my mind on that time is that I can build my dreamhouse the way that I wanted it to be..hehe.
The house that I dream is should be like this...(Simple & Modern)

This is my dream living room where I can watch movie or karaoke..

This should be my bedroom, the most comfortable place to sleep till noon. :P

I always wanted to have my own office at my home, and it should be look like this.. :P

This is the dining room

This the place where I should do cooking my fav food or else my mum cook it.. :P

This is the bathroom..

This is a place where I can feed the Koi or Kaloi fish and lepaking with family and friends or even throw BBQ party here or do candle light dinner here.. :P

And this is my dream car garage. I can do mechanic things here without producing a noise pollution..hehe

How much it will cost to have all this??
Hmm..but in the end, I become a part of I.T people..
Well no regrets about that..
This is just all my only dreams that I wish will become true someday. Who knows? Only GOD know...
PEACE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...