Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Mar 13, 2011

3 Years & 25th B'day

Today 13th Mac is my birthday..I received a lot of wishes from family, relatives, and frens today ..my mom also bought a cake for me today..Thanks a lot..May God Bless U All..Today I'm 25..It's a new phase (Ooohh, suku abad sudah!!)..I still need to achieve a lot of mission in my life..
Today also the 3rd year for this blog since i've created it in the year 2008. When I checked back the last year post of my birthday, there was a mistake..I type there in the poster was 3:24, (click here) the actual number should be 2:24. And for this year, it is 3:25 Mission Possible..Hehe..Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...