Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year to all..Welcome to the new odyssey 2011..

I got something to achieve this year..
-1st of all, i'm still a job hunter..still looking for a good job..
-Improve my drumming skill & become a good drummer for my band.. \m/
-Learn to play piano by myself..(would like try to play Gio - Bila Cinta, which I think the easiest one)
-Improve my communication skills with different level of people..
-Add my jeans & shoes collection..
-Do exercise to keep healthy..
-Be a betterman..hehe..I must go to Church every Sunday..

**That is just a part of it..the other else I keep it personal..hehe..& again I wish u all a,

Happy New Year 2011.
Have a blessed and peaceful day ahead.

May GOD bless Earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...