Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Sep 23, 2008

Joker Pocong The Video

Few days ago we've shooting a video entitled Percutian Misteri for our Creative Writing subject.
The shooting only took one day. They were 8 crew including me. Such a tired day for me and my friends..We have started our shooting at 2.00pm and finish at 3.30am in the morning.
My role is being a sound man where I must carry along with me the Boom Mic and the Earphone during shooting..The scene took place at the Labuan Airport and one of the Semi-D house in our campus. Thought that it's gonna be a scary situation when we doing the shooting but it's seem not gonna be like that because the person who play as pocong is somekind like Joker..haha. All the way we shooting the video have a lot of fun beside we gain a lot of experience.
Thank GOD we have finish the shooting without anything bad happen. Thanks to all the crew (Mus, Hery, Azmi, Daniel, Andy, Paan, & Andi) for the cooperation. Although the shooting is done, the next thing that should be done is editing the video. Hope that we can do this video interesting and could make the audience feel scared whenever watch this video later..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...