Blogger Widgets

Navigation

  • I'm a freelance graphic designer
  • Fav Ku..Hala Madrid..
  • Adik Adik Perempuan Ku

::Chat & Comment

Aug 24, 2008

My Fav Band


James “Munky” Shaffer: Guitars
Jonathan Davis: Vocals
Fieldy: Bass
David Silveria: Drum


This is KoRn. It's my fav band since I was in the secondary school. This band was first introduce to me by two of my friends (Fred-D & Allan3). They borrowed to me the KoRn VCD ("Who Then Now"). For me, it's a unique band and totally different from other band that exist. They making ugly sounds beautiful. Below are some of KoRn mp3.

::KoRn - Blind
::KoRn - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1, 2, 3)
::KoRn - Camel Song
::KoRn - Freak On A Leash
::KoRn - Got The Life
::KoRn - Here To Stay
::KoRn - Make Me Bad
::KoRn - Word Up
::KoRn - Good God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...